The Char-Broil CB940X charcoal grill has 540 square inches of cast iron cooking space. It has an adjustable height fire grate with a front access door for tending your coals, a removable ash pan for easy cleanup, two adjustable dampers so you can control the temperature of your cooking, professional temperature gauge, removable wooden side shelves that double as carving boards, bottom shelf for convenient storage, two heavy-duty wheels, and 2 locking casters.
• 435 square inch porcelain-coated cooking grate with 180 square snch of secondary cooking area on chrome-plated swingaway
• Adjustable height fire pan gives you complete control over your sear
• Removable ash pan for easy cleaning
• Front charcoal access door allows you to easily tend the coals inside the firebox without losing heat
• 2 Convenient side shelves