SWhether you own or manage a large office building, a food service business, a medical or long-term care facility, a school or another commercial business or institution, the Apex Commercial Reverse Osmosis System is an efficient way to improve the quality of water available to your employees, customers, patients or students.
The design includes a three-stage filtration system that removes all types of impurities from visible particulates to chlorine to lead and other toxins. Designed with reliability in mind, the system has numerous meters for monitoring performance and can be turned on and off manually with the flip of a single switch.
The unit measures 26 inches by 12 inches by 37 inches in size and is built to allow ease of installation in existing commercial settings.
• Manual ON/OFF Control Switch
• White powder coated steel frame
• 5 mic Sediment filter 20″
• 10 mic 20″ Carbon block filters at second and third filters
• Flush O Tech Brass rotary vane high pressure pump